Werder Bremen fight AC Milan

Thursday, February 19, 2009

wesser stadionIt was like a dream, when i heard Werder Bremen will fight with AC Milan, right here in Wesser Stadion Bremen. It is really a good opportunity for me to watch live. So, I asked my friend also to joint. Then we were starting to search ticket, and we end up in ebay.com. Thank God finally we got it, but we have to wait until 18.02.2009, the H day, because he was in a journey.

Back to the game. This is round 32 of UEFA Cup 2008-2009. The first match result was 1 to 1. But I tell you, Werder really deserved to win. They had many chance to get score. But game is game. Like Germans said "Nach dem Spiel vor dem spiel", after this game there will be another game. The 2nd leg will be in AC Milan house in Italy. For your information, this season will be the final one using the current format; starting in 2009, the event will be known as the UEFA Europa League.

Well, this was my first experience watching international football game live in stadium.  It was great to see Dida, Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Insaghi, and Beckham live!!! So win or lose, really doesn't matter for me. Guys, enjoy my pictures to feel the atmosphere in Wesser Stadion...

4 comments:

Mike said...

Just passing by.Btw, your website have great content!

_________________________________
Making Money $150 An Hour

yogi itk42 said...

Ass. bunghaw.....,
bang, mau nanya harga tiket dalam rupiah untuk sekali pertandingannya itu berapa ya??
Ich beeindruckt sie mit...
yaaahh..milan akhirnya ga lolos..masih lama ya di sana ya bang??

bunghaw said...

@ Mike : thanks for passing by..

@Yogi : waalaikumsalam..wah berapa yah, yang pasti sih berkisar 20-40 eur (itu tribun di belakang gawang, kalo samping sekitaran 40-100 eur. Alhamdulilah Werder masih terus berjuang..Insya Allah sampai 2011 disini..

insaghi said...

ciyaaro

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
 
 




About me

My Photo
Traveling-freak
Bremen, Germany
It's me Hawis. I am Indonesian. Traveling is one of my hobby that always makes me addicted. Explore new area and traditions, culinary, architectures, whether done personally alias from own pocket or the demands of work, always a thing that I grateful. I am so happy because my wife also has the same passion. Through this blog, I will share my travel notes, events, tips and tricks and fun stories in it. Some previous stories still in Bahasa Indonesia, but you can translate it into your language. Well, as an amateur photographer, I am so excited to freeze every moment. Then, my notes and photos can speak up to you. Just enjoy! BLOG TIL YOU DROP..
View my complete profile
All material on "traveling is my middle name" is copyright © 2006-2010 Hawis Madduppa - All rights reserved, except where stated.